Every Christmas season, families across the world countdown Christmas using the Advent calendar to create a sense of anticipation for children and adults alike.
This year, SPAR Lowveld will once again do their very own SPAR Christmas Advent Calendar. Customers can countdown the days to Christmas with great prizes up for grabs by purchasing the participating product for that day. We have also selected 5 local charities that will each be granted their very own Christmas wish.
The SPAR Advent Christmas Calendar is an opportunity for SPAR to give back to their customers across the Lowveld area this Festive season.
1. The competition opens at the commencement of normal trading hours in respect of listed SPAR stores on the 1st of December 2017, from which date you may enter the competition and closes on the 22nd of December 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
2. To enter, you must purchase the advertised products on the SPAR Advent Calendar on the day which they are advertised. Advertising dates: 1 December; 5 December; 8 December; 12 December; 15 December; 19 December & 22 December 2017.
3. SMS or Whatsapp your Unique till slip number found on your till slip with Name, Surname and Store Name to 083 468 7475. Standard SMS and data charges apply.
4. You may enter the competition as many times as you like, but only on the respective day in December that the product is being advertised. No late entries will be accepted.
5. By submitting your entry, you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
6. During the competition, there will be ELEVEN (11) winners who will each win a mystery prize.
7. Prizes are made up as follows: 1 x Hisense 65” Smart UHD HDR LED TV, 1 x Campster Elite 1150 Trailer, 1 x R 250 SPAR Voucher, 1 x LG 4.2Inch Component System, 1 x R500 SPAR Voucher, 1 x PS4 Pro 1TB & 5 Game Bundle, 1 x R1000 SPAR Voucher, 1 x Nintendo Switch – Grey, 1 x IPAD 9.7”/LTE/32GB SILVER, 1 x R2000 SPAR Voucher, 1 x Cadac 4 Burner Entertainment braai, 1 x Terrace Leisure Saturn 730 6 Burner.
8. Winner of the Hi-sense TV and surround sound system must produce a Valid TV license on collection of prize.
9. Winner of Camp Master Trailer will have to register Trailer at the relevant Regional Traffic department. The cost of this registration is not included and must be paid for by Winner.
10. Advertised lines will be available at the stores listed below.
a. Aloe, Acornhoek, Belfast, Carolina, Courtside, Dwarsloop, Graskop, Sabie, Hoedspruit, Highlands, Highway, Kruger Park, Letsitele, Lulekani, Matsulu, Orchards, Steiltes, Sonpark, The Village, Ximhungwe, Bopedi, Bushbuckridge, Elukwatini, Crossing, Indlovu, Komatipoort, Longtom, Malelane, Moratiwa, Naas, Plaza, Tubatse, White River, Westend & The Grove SUPERSPAR
11. The prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
12. All prizes must be claimed and collected from SPAR Lowveld, 1 Christie Crescent, Nelspruit, 1200. No deliveries will be done.
13. The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
a. The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa; and
b. The suppliers and advertising agencies of the SPAR Group Limited, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa.
14. Should the prizes not be claimed and collected within 90 days of the notification to winner, it may be forfeited at the discretion of The SPAR Group.
15. The Judge’s decision is final and may not be challenged